Online - Revit 2020 Beginners Course
This ONLINE course is aimed at those starting out with Revit 2020, being suitable for Architects (or) Structural (or) MEP Engineers (and) Draughtsmen. It begins with the basic concepts and techniques. Delivered by a Revit Certified Professional Engineer, this course is structured to include typical Revit workflows and provides detailed tuition based around real-world examples and practical tutorials. The course also features Two Practical Workshops & a Final Assessment Test.
- A thorough understanding of Revit 2020 interface components
- Understanding & working with datums & modeling tools (Walls and curtain walls, Core Elements, Shell
- Elements, Interior Elements, Structural Elements)
- Understanding families and creating basic families
- Understanding and working with modification and reporting tools
- Working with views, sheets, title blocks, and view disciplines
- Standardization of Revit to your own preferences
- Working and understanding dimensions, constraints, schedules, tags, and annotations
- And finally printing and publishing with Revit 2020
- The course is 10 sessions, 3.0 hours each (Total 30 hours).
Venue & Schedule:
- Schedule: Saturday, Monday & Wednesday
- Time: from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Evening Classes), Total duration 30 hours.
- No. of Participants: 10 to 16 persons
- Venue: Qatar Green Leader’s Office